Check out this week’s favorite online shopping picks…
1. Minimarket Sweater Pompidou, $142.00
A cool, interesting cut plus a rich mustard color equals a great find from Swedish label Minimarket.
2. Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Concealer, $26.00
I’ve heard nothing but raves about this new concealer, which comes in an astonishing 40 colors. There is truly a shade for every skin tone, and the coverage is outstanding.
3. Byredo Mojave Ghost Eau de Parfum, $165.00 – $250.00
I recently had an hour to kill in the international terminal at ARN, which I spent smelling literally every Byredo scent in the duty free. Twice. Mojave Ghost is definitely my favorite. The combination of sandalwood and magnolia is intoxicating.
4. Everlane The Rain Boot, $75.00
It’s been raining a lot here in the San Francisco area, giving me new appreciation for waterproof shoes. These new Everlane rain boots landed just in time. They’re available in five colors, including this stone/ black combo.
5. Sandqvist Berit Shoulder Bag, $168.00
This beautifully colored crossbody handbag has a removable strap, so it can double as a clutch.