Welcome to my blog: Best Phones Under 15000 In India
The Smartphone industry is growing rapidly in India and has been one of the most profitable businesses in the country.
The study revealed in the market has shown that the market is increasing at a rate of 90% every year. With the growing demand for smartphones in India, we have witnessed the launch of numerous Smartphone companies in the country.
Additionally Find: Best Smartphones Under 10000 with 4GB RAM
In this post, I am going to share some of the best smartphones under 15000 in the Indian market. We will look into many aspects of these smartphones in our buying guide in order to find out the best smartphone under 15000.
I have personally used almost all of the products mentioned in this post and have done a lot of research on them.
Samsung Galaxy M31
The Samsung Galaxy M31 is a good phone with a 6.4 inch infinity display that has a resolution of 2340 x 1080 with a pixel density of 404 ppi. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla glass 4.
The Samsung Galaxy M31 runs on Android v10.0 operating system with 2.3GHz + 1.7GHz Exynos 9611 Octa core processor and it has 6GB RAM and 128GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 512GB via micro SD card.
The phone has a dual camera setup with a 32MP F2.0 selfie camera and a 64MP F1.8 primary camera.
The Samsung Galaxy M31 is powered by a 6000 mAh battery which gives it a long battery life. The phone comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for security and it has a face recognition feature for unlocking the phone .
The Samsung Galaxy M31 has a weight of 171gms and comes in Black color option. It measures 7.8 x 3.9 x 0.9 inches and it is available at a price of Rs.14999/-
- Quad Camera Setup – 64MP (F1.8) Main Camera + Macro Camera and 32MP (F2.0) front facing Camera
- 6.4-inch(16.21 centimeters) Super Amoled
- Android v10.0 operating system
- Exynos 9611 Octa core processor
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB
- 6000 mAh Battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Good Build Quality
- Decent Display
- Good Camera Performance
Redmi Note 10
The Redmi Note 10 Pro, the latest offering from Xiaomi, lives up to its billing as the best smartphone under 15000.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro packs in a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 primary camera with a f/1.75 aperture and a secondary wide-angle camera.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor coupled with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage that can be expanded further up to 512GB via microSD card.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro is a dual-SIM (Nano + Nano) 4G VoLTE smartphone that runs Android 9 Pie.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro has a 6.3-inch full-HD+ IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and a pixel density of 403ppi. It has thin bezels and a water drop notch.
The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor, coupled with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage that can be expanded further up to 512GB via microSD card. It runs Android 9 Pie out-of-the-box with MIUI 10 on top and houses a large 5,000mAh capacity battery.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro packs in a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 primary camera with a f/1.75 aperture and an optical image stabilization (OIS).
The camera also features phase detection autofocus (PDAF) and also supports AI features such as night scene, portrait mode, AI scene recognition, and AI HDR. It can record videos up to 4K resolution at 30fps.
The secondary rear camera is a 13-megapixel shooter with a wide-angle lens and an f/2.2 aperture. The front camera is a 13-megapixel shooter with an f/2.2 aperture and features AI portrait mode, AI bokeh, Beautify 4.0, AI HDR, face unlock, and video calling feature.
- Display: FHD+ (1080×2400) AMOLED Dot display
- Camera: 48 MP Quad Rear camera + 13 MP Front camera
- Battery: 5000 mAh
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 with Kryo 460 Octa-core
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB UFS 2.2 storage expandable up to 512GB with dedicated SD card slot
- Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual standby (4G+4G)
- 48 MP primary camera: The Redmi Note 10 Pro comes with a 48 MP primary camera which is the best in this range.
- Processor: The Redmi Note 10 Pro comes with a better processor than the Poco F1 & OnePlus 6T.
- Memory: The Redmi Note 10 Pro comes with a large storage and RAM.
- Battery: The Redmi Note 10 Pro comes with a large battery capacity of 5,000 mAh with fast charging.
- No IP rating: The Redmi Note 10 Pro does not have an IP rating which makes it vulnerable to water damage and dust.
- No Wireless charging: The Redmi Note 10 Pro does not support wireless charging which is present on the Poco F1 and OnePlus 6T.No Dual VoLTE: The Redmi Note 10 Pro does not support dual VoLTE which is present on the Poco F1 and OnePlus 6T.
Redmi Note 10S
The Redmi Note 10S was launched on March 5, 2019. The smartphone was introduced in India, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
The device was priced at ₹14,999. The Redmi Note 10S is a successor to the Redmi Note 10 (and Note 10 Pro) smartphones and was released with some additional features like a rear-facing 48 MP camera and a 3000 mAh battery.
The Redmi Note 10S also comes with an in-display fingerprint scanner which is an upgrade to the rear-facing fingerprint scanner in the Redmi Note 10. The device will come with a dedicated SD card slot and a USB Type-C port.
The Redmi Note 10S runs on Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10 on top and is powered by a MediaTek Helio G95 SoC paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The phone has a metal unibody design with a teardrop notch at the top.
The device has a 48 MP camera at its rear with an LED flash and a secondary 8 MP ultra-wide camera for additional depth information.
The device also has a 13 MP Sony IMX363 selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture. The company claims that the device offers a standby time of up to 20 days as well as fast charging support via its 33W charging brick and Type-C port.
- Display: FHD+ (1080×2400) AMOLED Dot display
- Camera: 64 MP Quad Rear camera & 13 MP Front camera
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G95 Octa-core
- Battery: 5000 mAh large battery
- 6GB RAM & 64GB UFS 2.2 storage expandable up to 512GB with dedicated SD card slot
- Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual standby (4G+4G)
- Powerful processor
- Good camera capabilities
- Quick charging support
- Dual nano-SIM setup
- Dedicated SD card slot with 512GB expandable storage
- Notch design can be a turn off for some users
- Massive size compared to smartphones with similar configuration
The Oppo A54 smartphone comes with a 6.5-inch (16.5cm) HD+ display with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels and a pixel density of 270 PPI.
The display has a 19:9 aspect ratio and features a punch-hole design. This is the first time that Oppo has given a display with a punch hole design.
The phone is powered by the MediaTek Helio P35 chipset, paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage which is expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB).
The device also comes with a dual-camera setup on the rear with a 13-megapixel sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, coupled with a 2-megapixel sensor. At the front, there is a 16-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
The handset features a 5,000mAh battery, with support for VOOC Flash Charge, which can charge up to 50% in 30 minutes. The Oppo A54 measures 162.2 x 75.7 x 8.4mm and weighs 198 grams. It comes in Black color option and is priced at Rs. 14,999.
- 6.51″ Inch (16.5cm) HD+ Punch-hole Display
- MediaTek Helio P35 GPU IMG GE8320 @ 680 MHz
- Powerful 2.3 GHz Octa-core processor
- 5000 mAh lithium polymer battery
- 13MP Quad Camera + 16MP Front Camera.
- 4GB RAM + 128GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB
- Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Color OS 7.2 based on Android 10.0 operating system
- Good display
- Great Performance
- Great Battery Backup
- Unique Design
- Value for Money
- No Fast Charging
- No OIS
- No Front Fingerprint Sensor
As far as the design is concerned, the Vivo Y20G adopts a polycarbonate body with a metal frame on two sides. It weighs around 171 grams and measures 156.8 x 74.5 x 7.7 mm. Its back has a gradient finish with a glossy look at the top and the back. The phone has a 6.5 inches HD+ display with a 19:9 aspect ratio.
The display resolution is 720 x 1520 pixels. It has a water drop notch at the top for the front camera and sensors. The power and volume buttons are on the right side of the phone while the hybrid SIM slot is on the left. The bottom of the phone has a speaker grill and micro USB port.
The sound quality from the bottom firing speaker is loud enough and clear enough for an average consumer. After using it for some time, we noticed that the fingerprint sensor at the back is very fast and accurate. It unlocks the phone in just 0.2 seconds which is really good for a budget phone like this.
The fingerprint sensor works great when it comes to unlocking but when it comes to face recognition, it fails us at times. When we go out in sunlight, the face recognition also fails us to unlock the phone. So Vivo needs to address these issues and make it better.
- 13MP+2MP+2MP rear camera + 8MP front camera
- 16.55 centimeters (6.51 inch) HD+ display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution
- 6GB RAM + 128GB internal memory expandable up to 1TB
- Funtouch OS 11 based on Android 11
- Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 5000mAH lithium-ion battery
- The fingerprint scanner is quick and accurate.
- The HD + display is sharp and vibrant.
- The phone has a good build and nice finishing.
- The smartphone comes with face unlock which works well in daylight.
- The phone can play heavy games without any heating issues.
- The phone gets hot when we play a game for a long time.
- There is no notification LED present on the phone.
- The fingerprint sensor fails to recognize the face in low light conditions.
- The battery takes around 3 hours to get fully charged from 0 to 100%.
Best Smartphones Under 15000-Buying Guide
Buying a smartphone is different than buying any other electronic product. There are plenty of options available in the market and it is easy to get confused. The number of brands, models, specifications and price ranges is staggering and it is difficult to pick the best phone for you. It is important to keep some points in mind while choosing your phone-
1. Your Phone should be Reliable and Durable
The most important thing is to look for a reliable phone which will not break down every now and then. This requires you to check out the quality of the material used to make the phone. The material used to make the body of the phone should be strong and the screen should be made of a hard material.
2. Your Phone should have a Good Battery Life
The next important thing to look for is the battery life of your phone. Long battery life is crucial as it will allow you to use your phone for large periods of time without charging it. Most phones these days have good battery life but some of them lack it considerably. Check out the reviews and the specifications carefully before buying your phone.
3. Your Phone should be Easy to Use
The first time that you go out to buy a phone, you might feel overwhelmed by the number of options available in the market. It is very important to go for a phone which is easy to use and does not confuse you too much with its features. This will allow you to enjoy using your new phone without any hassles.
4. Your Phone should Have Good Performance
The most important thing to look for when buying a phone is its performance. The performance of a phone can be determined by looking at its processor, memory, screen resolution, camera quality and other features. The performance of your phone will determine how smoothly you can handle it and if it can handle the kind of tasks that you need to perform on your phone.
5. Your Phone should Come With an Awesome User Interface
The user interface on your phone should be good enough to allow you to handle all the features of your phone with ease. The best user interface will allow you to use your phone for all kinds of purposes without getting confused with its features. You can buy a good android smartphone under 15000 with good UI from various online stores like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal etc
6. Your Phone should Have Good Connectivity Features
The connectivity features on your phone will determine whether or not you can connect your phone to the internet or use other features like Bluetooth or GPS navigation on your phone. Make sure that your phone supports the connectivity features that you need before buying it.
7. Your Phone should have Good Audio and Video Quality
If you are going to watch movies or play games on your smartphone, then make sure that it has good audio and video quality. Check out all the specifications before choosing your mobile so that you can avoid any unpleasant surprises later on.
8. Your Phone should have Good Call Quality and Loudspeaker
The last thing that you need to look for when choosing your mobile is call quality and loudspeaker quality. The loudspeaker is important because it allows you to listen to music or watch videos without having to plug in earphones each time. Make sure that your mobile has good call quality as well as loud speakers before buying it.
Best Smartphones Under 15000-FAQ
1) What are Smartphones?
A smartphone or a mobile smartphone is a mobile device which allows users to access the internet, send emails, use social media and perform various other tasks like watching movies or playing games on it using an operating system like iOS, Android or Windows Phone 8 OS.
2) What are the different types of Mobile Phones available?
There are two types of mobile phones available in the market- smartphones and feature phones. Feature phones are usually cheaper than smartphones but are not as advanced as smartphones in terms of their functionality and flexibility. You can buy a feature phone online from various online stores like Amazon, Flipkart etc
3) Which are the best operating systems available for smartphones?
There are 3 major operating systems available for smartphones- Android OS, iOS from Apple and Windows Phone 8 OS from Microsoft. You can buy android smartphones under 15000 with latest version of Android from online stores like Amazon etc
4) What are Smartphones made of?
A smartphone usually consists of a touch screen along with an operating system, hardware such as processor, memory etc and an amazing camera along with many other features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS etc
5) What are the important components inside a Smartphone?
The processor inside a smartphone performs all kinds of tasks for the smartphone-it processes data, allows you to play games and surf the internet, connects the smartphone with other devices etc The operating system allows you to access apps and other features on your phone while the RAM allows you to open multiple apps at once without slowing down your smartphone’s speed too much. A good storage space allows you to store large amounts of data in your smartphone without having to worry about running out of storage space.
6) What are the different types of Smartphones available?
There are different types of smartphones available in the market- Premium, Mid-Range, Entry Level and High-End smartphones. High-End smartphones usually have the best specifications and features while Mid-Range smartphones usually fall somewhere between high-end and entry level phones. Entry Level smartphones are the cheapest smartphones and usually do not have as many features as Mid-Range or High-End smartphones.
7) How to select the best smartphone from the huge number of options available in the market?
The best way to select the best smartphone is to check out reviews, compare specifications and features, browse through previous customer comments and then finally go for the phone that seems to be the best for you. You can buy a smartphone online from Amazon, Flipkart etc
8) What are the different types of operating systems available for smartphones?
There are three major operating systems available for smartphones- Android OS, iOS from Apple and Windows Phone 8 OS from Microsoft. You can buy android smartphones under 15000 with latest version of Android from online stores like Amazon etc
9) Which are the best brands available for smartphones?
Samsung, Apple, Sony, HTC and LG are some of the best brands available for smartphones. You can buy a good brand smartphone online from various online stores like Amazon, Flipkart etc
10) Which are the best websites to buy a smartphone from?
Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Paytm Mall, eBay and various other websites sell mobile phones. You can buy a smartphone online from any of these websites.
We hope that this article on Best Phones Under 15000 In India (Review & Buying Guide) helps you to choose your next mobile phone wisely. There are many options available in the market and it is difficult to buy a good phone.
Make sure that you check out the specifications before buying your phone to make sure that you buy a phone with good specifications and features.